Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You are invited…

Today we hung my show at the Wilkes Gallery (91 Main Street, Northport). This is the second year I have had the opportunity to display my photos at the gallery, and it is alway exciting to see my canvases displayed on a gallery wall. It it wouldn't look the way it does, which I think is really good, without my husband Eddie. Beside doing the heavy lifting and hanging the peices, he has such a good eye for hanging the photos - and I literally stood by while he decided what should go where. I also want to thank my good friend Marie for coming down to help us out.



The show will be on display through August 18. I hope those of you in the area will get a chance to visit the gallery and see the show. I'll be at the Gallery on Saturday, August 15 from 1:00 to 3:00 P.M., so if you are in the area, please stop by and say hello!




1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure that I stop by and see your beautiful photos. You are lucky to have a sensitive husband who can also lift. Just kidding. It takes a special man to "see" how a show should be presented.

    ReplyDelete