Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another fine feathered friend…

We had another feathered visitor last week. This one, a male cardinal, was a bit shy and stayed under the shelter of the neighbor's orange tree.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my last post. The bird is, as many of you said, an Eastern Blue Bird. They no longer migrate to New York, which is why it was so unfamiliar. The only blue bird I am used to seeing is the Blue Jay. I like this little bird much better.

Tomorrow Eddie and I are taking our RV over to the Fort Wilderness Campground at Disney World for four nights. Last year, during Christmas week, we spent an afternoon at the Campground looking at the Christmas Decorations. They were pretty amazing, and I can't wait to see, and photograph, the decorations after dark! I'll be posting some of the photos next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment